The World Wide Web hosts thousands of pages containing ski information in many forms. Below is a selection of web sites that may be useful. If it isn’t here, use your favorite search engine.
- Potter Brothers Ski and Snowboard Shops – Fishkill, Kingston and Poughkeepsie in New York, Jiminy Peak in Massachusetts, Bromley and Killington in Vermont.
- Ski Haus – Wappinger Falls and Brewster in New York, New Milford in Connecticut.
Ski Clubs and Councils
- Trailsweepers Snow and Sports Club – HVSC’s sister club in Kingston.
- Family Ski Meisters – a local ski club for entire families.
- New Jersey Ski and Snowboard Council – represents Ski & Snowboard clubs locally and nationally. NJSSC is the source of Discount Lift Tickets available for purchase by ski club members.
- New York Capital District Ski Council promotes interest and participation in recreational and competitive amateur skiing. The council has special promotional days with a large group of ski areas to help promote skiing and snowboarding.
- Ski Town – your guide to skiing and snowboarding in North America!
- On The Snow – Check out the current snow reports for United States, Canada, Europe. etc. ski resorts, updated daily with new snow, base depth, the number of lifts open, skiable acres and weather conditions. Also, lift ticket deals, historical snowfall for the last 8 years, apps and forums. Anything and everything you ever wanted to know. Explore, it’ll be worth it.
- I Ski NY – information and deals for NY ski areas.
Alpine Ski Areas
Ski areas who support the Hudson Valley Ski Club with tickets for our fundraising “Lift Ticket Lotto”.